For the first time ever, we are bringing the testing to you! The San Francisco Police Department is hiring for Entry Level Police Officers. Starting salary is over $80,000 a year. We will be in Atlanta to offer an informational presentation and expedited testing. This will include our written test and our physical abilities test. On Thursday 3/30/17 at 6:00 pm numerous Officers from The San Francisco Police Department will be hosting a hiring workshop at Georgia State University. If you are interested in the expedited testing, please go to www.sfpdcareers.com and apply for the Entry Level Police Officer position. After you have applied for the San Francisco Police Department, you will have the opportunity to take the written test on Friday 3/31/17 and the physical test on Saturday 4/1/17. Applicants may be eligible for a written test fee waiver. If you have any further questions, feel free to call (415) 837-7245 or email us at email@example.com
Students, alumni, faculty, and staff of the Andrew Young School are invited a spring happy hour at Six Feet Under. This is an opportunity to connect and engage with the larger AYS community. Come out with your cards and your smile – Let’s network and bring a friend!
This is an informational interviewing program (not recruiting) open to AYS seniors and graduate students.
This is not a job interview with the objective to find job openings, rather the opportunity to meet one-on-one with professionals (30 min sessions) in fields related to public policy and the four disciplines housed in the Andrew Young School.
This is a career development program. The Professionals/Mentors will provide students with career information, feedback and advice, not an internship or job.
What You Need to Know:
- There will be four dates this winter/spring. Registration for each date will open 4-6 weeks in advance of the specific date.
- Note: You can meet with more than one professional, on more than one day but you don’t have to attend all four days.
- Students will register using Handshake.
- You will need to provide the most updated version of your resume when registering.
- Students will be required to commit to attending the session. If a student doesn’t attend (or cancels less than 2 business days prior to their scheduled session) s/he will be unable to participate in this program for one full academic year.
- Students will arrive at least 15 min. early for their session.
- Students will send a thank-you note to the POR/Mentor that they meet with within 2 business days of their meeting.
Dates: (from 9:00-12:00 pm and 1:00-4:00 pm)
- Thurs, 1/26
- Wed, 2/15
- Tues, 4/4
There are limited slots for each date so register early!
Join the Andrew Young School Office of Career Services & Alumni Relations for a morning networking session. Join other AYS students, alumni, faculty, and staff for a discussion of contemporary policy issues and tasty breakfast treats.