Schedule an In-person or Virtual Session with Our Staff
There are two ways to meet with a career coach at the Andrew Young School:
- Weekly drop-in hours for a quick resume review, or get a quick question answered. CLICK HERE to visit our homepage for current hours.
- Schedule a longer appointment to talk about anything that’s on your mind career-wise. Use the link below to find a time that works for you.
CLICK HERE to schedule appointments through Handshake (you will be prompted to login before scheduling your appointment). You can also use Handshake to search and apply for jobs, RSVP to upcoming career events, edit or create a resume, and more!
If you graduated prior to 2016 and have not previously requested a Handshake account, CLICK HERE for detailed instructions on how to create an account.
What if I cannot log-in to Handshake?
- If you graduated Fall 2015 or prior and have not previously requested a Handshake account, CLICK HERE for detailed instructions on how to create an account.
- If you graduated over one (1) year ago AND Spring 2016 or later, email email@example.com from the email address you would like to use to access Handshake with your name (at time of graduation), major, and graduation year to request an account update.
- If you graduated within the past year: Login using your GSU ID* and password**.
*Don’t know your GSU ID? Look it up at https://campusid.gsu.edu/lookup
**Don’t know your password? Change it here: https://campusid.gsu.edu/sspr/private/login
What should I use Handshake/What can I use Handshake for?
Can employers see my information with Handshake?
How do I add/create a resume?
- f you already have a resume, you can upload it by clicking on your photo or initials in the top right corner and then clicking “Documents.”
- If you need to create a resume, you can download the AYS Career Planning Handbook for general guidance and examples. You may also visit during drop-in hours (visit our homepage for current hours) OR schedule an appointment via Handshake.