- Handshake: To find remote work opportunities type “remote” in the job title, employers or keyword search bar under the Jobs tab
- USAJobs.gov – COVID19 Jobs – A link set up specifically for jobs related to COVID-19.
- CareerShift – Job board aggregator (pulls from several different boards and employer websites). Links to Candor.co to see which companies are hiring during COVID-19. Create an account with your GSU email and password.
- Parker Dewey – Parker Dewey offers the largest network of highly motivated college students and recent graduates who are excited to complete short-term, paid, professional assignments. While executing these Micro-Internships, Career Launchers demonstrate their skills and grit, and exceed expectations as they seek the right full-time role or internship.
- Virtual Vocations – Range of industries and opportunities; great tips for navigating a remote job search, the interview and more.
- Pangian – Curate and verified remote jobs at reputable companies.
- Jobspresso – Remote jobs in tech, marketing, customer support and more.
- Skipthedrive – Remote and work-from-home jobs.
- ChooseATL – Metro Atlanta Chamber’s access to jobs, internships, and other resources throughout the city of Atlanta.
- Monster: 100 Companies Hiring This Week – List of companies hot on hiring for the first week of May.
- #HiringNow – LinkedIn– Who’s hiring right now.
- Hiring Immediately, Employment Atlanta (Indeed) – Check who is hiring right now in ATL.
- COVINTERN: Remote internship opportunities.
- CATALYST.cm: Get experience looking and applying for non-profit grants for a social action and travel online platform, CATALYST.cm.
- Remote Political Campaign Internship Opportunity the New York State Democratic Party is looking for summer remote interns. Interns will serve on the frontlines of their grassroots programs to bring real representation to NY-21.
- Virtual Student Federal Service (VSFS) program: Project-based government work advancing the work of government on multiple fronts. Projects include helping counter violent extremism, strengthening human rights monitoring, developing virtual programs, engaging in digital communications, mapping, economic and political reporting, data analysis, graphic design, and app building.
- Chegg Internships – Remote Nonprofit Internships – Additional categories include: Business and Environmental.
- Springboard: Springboard runs an online Data Analytics Career Track Bootcamp in which participants learn with the help of a case-study-based curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor.
- iTutor Group: Guide and teach students from a wide age range with progressive lesson plans provided. A minimum commitment of 5 peak hours per week. Book more if you’d like!(Unlimited classes)
- Flexjobs: Full and part-time remote jobs and resources.
- Foundry College: A new type of two-year college, seeks part-time faculty to teach various online courses leading to an Associate Degree in Business Management. Courses may include any of the following: Critical Analyses, Clear Communication, Practical Problem Solving, Working with Others, Managing Yourself at Work, and Learning at Work.
- Fiverr: Freelance positions; short-term gigs.
The idea of conducting a job search right now may feel daunting. But we’re here to help! This infographic is packed with action steps, tips and resources for searching for jobs during the age of COVID-19.
Download via the link below to access imbedded resource links in the infographic!
Candor: (Who’s freezing hiring?): Find out Who’s Hiring/Who’s Not Hiring (Live, updated list).
Is My Internship Cancelled? – Live updates on employers taking interns and those that have had to cancel due the Covid19 crisis.
These are the companies hiring during the COVID-19 outbreak – A list of companies hiring right now in Metro Atlanta.
“How to Spot a Work-From-Home Scam“- Watch this quick video from Clark Howard with 5 tips to protect yourself from scams.
The Muse: Here Are 83 Companies That Want Your Applications Now
Vault: 4 Tips for College Students Dealing with Coronavirus Uncertainty – Strategies aimed at college students seeking guidance during these uncertain times.
How to score an internship during the COVID-19 pandemic – Author offers some creative suggestions for searching for internships.
COVID-19: Job Market Insights & Job Search Strategies from Experts – Recent information on how the job market is being affected by the COVID-19 outbreak (5/5/2020)
USA.gov Unemployment Support – Learn how to apply for unemployment benefits, workers’ compensation, welfare or temporary assistance, and other programs and services that can help if you lose your job.
HireClub – Georgia Unemployment Guide– Where to apply for unemployment benefits (includes all 50 States).
LinkedIn’s Workforce Confidence Index – A biweekly pulse on the mood of workers
Congressional Budget Office – COVID-19 Blog – Updates sent to Congress regarding the rapidly evolving economic and budgetary consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic
FORBES: The 10 Best Websites for Finding an Internship
Khan Academy : A website full of instructional videos on different courses and categories at a personalized pace.
Udemy – Over 100,000 online courses on a variety of topics. Prices vary.
Coursera – Various classes with partnerships from over 190 leading universities and companies. Prices vary.
LinkedIn Learning – Over 16,000 courses by industry experts. Free access for GSU students and alumni up to one year after graduation, as well as through many public libraries. One-year free membership for active military, veterans, and spouses.
EdX – Free on-line courses.
Open Culture – 1,500 free on-line courses from top universities.
Harvard University – Free on-line courses.
The Student Loan Sherpa – Expert guidance on managing student loans.
Understand Financial Aid – U.S. Dept. of Education
The Balance – Budgeting and personal finance advice.
InternBridge: Experiential education consulting and research firm.
National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE): NACE is the leading source of information on the employment of the college educated, and forecasts hiring and trends in the job market; tracks starting salaries, recruiting and hiring practices, and student attitudes and outcomes; and identifies best practices and benchmarks.
Southeastern Association of Colleges and Employers (SoACE): The Southern Association of Colleges and Employers, Inc. (SoACE) is an organization of human resources, college relations and career service professionals. Our mission is to promote partnerships between career services professionals and employers by providing innovative resources, professional development and networking opportunities to facilitate the career development and employment of students and alumni.
Parker Dewey – Remote Internships 101: Your Guide to Creating and Managing a Remote Internship Program – Information and resources to assist in designing a remote internship program.
MyVisaJobs.com: Our data is drawn and compiled from an array of sources, including public web sites, job boards, social networks and government agencies (Dept. of Labor, Census Bureau, IRS and FBI). Our team of professional data analysts and software developers have developed proprietary data cleaning, integration and analysis system to ensure the quality of our service. Based on the big data and analysis, we are able to provide data-driven and self-guided job searching services.
OPT Nation: OPTnation is a leading career and recruitment resource, ever since its inception has been guiding and mentoring international students to craft a career in area of study. With its cutting-edge technology provides relevant profiles to employers and relevant jobs to jobseekers across industry verticals, experience levels and geographies.
GoinGlobal – Find job and internship listings for over 40 countries in English and local languages. Log into Handshake for GSU’s exclusive link, then create your personal account: https://gsu.joinhandshake.com/articles/3478.